Assam Secondary TET 2013-14 ssaassam.gov.in Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (SSA ATET) Exam Date Notification SSA ATET 2013
Secondary School Teachers Recruitment
Notification regarding result of Reserved Category TET-201: http://ssaassam.gov.in/notification_02072014.pdf
SSA ATET 2013-14 Assam Secondary TET
- The Government in the Secondary Education Department vide the Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2012 has prescribed the amended qualifications for direct recruitment to the post of graduate teachers. Accordingly the first Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for Secondary Education in Assam will be conducted in the last week of February, 2013 by the Government of Assam, in Secondary Education Department
Assam Secondary TET 2013-14 Expected Date
- Issue of Application Form through Post Office December 2013 (Expected)
- Last date of Submission of Application form in Post Office
- TET Examination will be held in February, 2014
Eligibility and Qualifications for Assam Secondary TET:
- 1) Graduate teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
- 2) Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University.
- 3) Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):- Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
- 4) Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc:- MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University.
- 5) Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language):- B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University.
However all intending candidates may note that B.T / B. Ed. Degree as a mandatory prerequisite eligibility qualification for Secondary teachers stands relaxed up to 01/01/2015 in accordance with the Government Order issued by the Government of Assam in Secondary Education Department and accordingly candidates who do not possess B.T / B. Ed. Degree may appear at the TET Examination for Secondary Education provided they have the academic qualifying marks as above.
- A. The Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- B. He/she must be a Graduate having 50% marks from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University. However, a candidate not having B.T. / B.Ed. as professional qualification may also apply since relaxation as mentioned above is available up to 01.01.2015 for recruitment to the post of graduate teacher.
- C. Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2012. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Assam Secondary TET Syllabus: Assam-Sec-TET-Syllabus
Structure & Content of Test:-
Structure & Content of Test:- The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows.
Number of Questions
|(i) General Studies & Current Affairs||100 MCQs||100 Marks|
|(ii) Pedagogy & General English||100 MCQs||100 Marks|
|200 MCQs||200 Marks|
SSA ATET or Assam Secondary TET Results 2013 / Qualification Marks
- Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET: To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (Person With Disability)(PH). The degree of physical disability should be minimum 40% and it should be certified by the competent authority. Notwithstanding the minimum prescribed marks secured in TET Examination, the number of candidates declared as TET Examination qualified would be a maximum of double the number of vacancies of Teachers and such candidates will be determined as per merit position.